THE KERALA ELECTRIC TRADES ASSOCIATION
Chittoor Road (South), Kochi -682 016, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 2378971 - Fax: 0484 4030419
E-mail: Keta52@hotmail.com Website: ketaonline.com
Keta/6/2/2018-2019 Date: 9th July, 2018
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given for the THIRTY SIXTH Annual General Meeting of the Kerala Electric Trades Association to be held at The Mercy Luxury Business Hotel, Ravipuram, Ernakulam at 10.30 a.m. on Sunday the 12TH day of August, 2018 to transact the following business.
1. Silent Prayer
3. Self Introduction of Members
4. Welcome Speech
5. Presentation of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 19th August, 2017 and adoption.
6. Presentation of Annual Report of the Association for the year 2017-2018 and adoption.
7. Presentation of Audited Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2018,
Budget allocation & ratification of excess expenditure, if any, approval of Accounts.
8. Appointment of Auditors for the year 2018-2019 and fixation of their remuneration.
9. Presidential address
10. Resolutions/Queries for which written notices have been given in advance.
11. Presentation of Budget for 2017 -2018 by the Treasurer and its adoption
13. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
14. Vote of thanks
Members are requested to be seated in the Auditorium before 10.25 a.m. after completing the registration formalities which starts at 9.30 a.m. The Meeting will be followed by Lunch. Please note that the Registration Counter will be closed at 12 Noon and after 12 Noon No registration shall be entertained at any cost. Kindly co-ope
• The Products of the sponsoring Companies will be displayed in the stalls provided inside the Auditorium.
• Resolutions/Querries, if any for discussion at AGM,, should reach the Secretary latest by 25th July, 2018
• Admission to the Annual General Meeting will be strictly on production of the Photo ID Card issued by the Association, which the Members are requested to bring with them positively.
• Please return the enclosed confirmation slip duly filled in to reach us on or before 6th August, 2018 for making necessary arrangements for lunch. Kindly note that the Association can make necessary arrangements for Lunch only after getting the confirmation slip duly filled in and signed by the members.
• Ordinary Members who have not renewed their membership for the year 2018-2019 are not eligible to participate in AGM. Renewal of Ordinary membership at the Annual General Meeting Venue shall not be allowed.
• Copy of Annual Report and Statement of Accounts for the year 2017-2018 will be available at the venue of Annual General Meeting
All members are earnestly requested to attend the Annual General Meeting without fail and in time.
For THE KERALA ELECTRIC TRADES ASSOCIATION